Friday, January 19, 2007

VROOOOOM!

Oh, man, am I ever in a bad way.
I've been a bit ill this week, nothing major, but I'm glad campus was closed the first half of the week. I've barely been able to stay awake during the day, and barely able to sleep at night.
When I got up at about eleven today, everything clicked. And then dropped into gear. I'm in a manic cycle that took a week to get a run up. Fuck, man.

I'm so amped, the only thing I can think to do is go to bed. I have to edit everyother word, because my brain and my fingers, while moving at about the same speed, are moving perpendicular to each other. I'm probably cursing alot, too, but my fingers aren't paying attention.

I've been in my office moshing to Nirvana, Wycleff Jean and Clint Mansell most of the day because I can't figure out what to do first.
Um. Where was I? Fuck. Anyway, my nightcap @ about 11 last night was my usual battery of meds + x2 Tylenol PM + x2 shots Cuervo Black Medallion. I finally got to sleep at about 4 in the morning. Yeah- it's like that.

I feel like... like the birth of Rock and Roll, man- I want to kick down the walls and ascend to the heavens on stairs of fire. I want to pull out all the stops, throw all the switches and plug myself into the electrical outlet of the cosmos just to see what happens next.

Maybe I oughta start drinking... lubricate the machine before it seizes. At least I don't have the shakes yet.

No comments: