Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I don't casually kill people these days...

...not that I ever did, really...
My point is, I don't kill people- not because it's wrong to kill people, but because of how inconvenient it is.
I mean, I don't see any reason to go through all the effort to conceal the act, which means some guys with loud cars and lots of bling (yeah, that's right- I mean the cops) would want to talk to me about it. Probably for a long time. This would inconvenience me.

Does that make me some sort of... bureaucratic sociopath? Or just a lazy one?

2 comments:

YamFu said...

Is that like saying you'd pee anywhere you wanted if it weren't such a hassle to clean it up? No, I guess it isn't.

Babbling Banshee said...

Hmmm, could be hemophobia, necrophobia or this overwhelming sense you could have done the job better (be it more creative, violent or funnier).